Spring has sprung. Okay not quite where we are, but we were tempted with some lovely spring weather and at EcoEthic Inc that means septic care!! Here are a few handy tips to Spring your septic back into action.
Spring Septic Checklist
- Check for leaks in toilets and faucets!! A common culprit is toilet flapper valves.
- Book your Septic Pump out! Has it been 3 - 5 years since the honeywagons' last visit? If so, or you have no idea it is time call your Septic Pumper.
- Boost your septic with EcoEthic Septic Treatment. It contains billions of specific waste-digesting microbes necessary to get your system up and running.
- NO Parking allowed on Septic Leaching Bed, please!
- Ensure your eavestrough downspouts are directed away from your leach field.